Can you learn while sleeping? Studies* say that… yes you can.
Listening to a language while asleep can help supercharge your vocabulary.
Learn Easily with the Power of Pleasant Repetition
With the Learn Indonesian While Sleeping Audiobook, you’ll absorb over 430 Indonesian words and phrases effortlessly.
You can use this Beginner-Level Audiobook to
- Relax while listening to Indonesian phrases and translations
- Relieve stress. Just listen in — No confusing grammar rules
- Wind down before bed to help you fall asleep
- And of course — learn words passively — in your sleep.
How does it work? Just press play... and listen to the gentle voice of a native teacher.
Our teacher repeats each word and phrase multiple times... so you’ll retain them better… whether you’re awake or in bed. For best results, listen while awake first. Then, listen while falling asleep.
What Will You Learn? You’ll Master 430+ Beginner Words & Phrases Including
- Basic Greetings
- Numbers in Indonesian
- Common Questions and Answers
- Words for Introducing Yourself
- Basic Verbs & Adjectives
- And much more
The Learn Indonesian While Sleeping Audiobook includes
- 13 Beginner-Level Audio Lessons
- 7+ Hours of Lessons in Total
- Accompanying PDF eBook with all of the words, phrases and translations
©2021 Innovative Language Learning, LLC (P)2021 Innovative Language Learning, LLC
* Züst, Mark Alain et al. “Implicit Vocabulary Learning during Sleep is Bound to Slow-Wave Peaks.” Current Biology. October 21, 2019.